Typical Weekly Pool Service
Depending on your needs and frequency of use, we can tailor a pool service plan that fits your needs from weekly, bi-monthly or monthly maintenance or checking chemicals visits.
Listed below is a typical weekly pool service package.
- Check chemical balance of pool.
- Inspect all pool equipment to make sure it’s in good working condition.
- Add water to the swimming pool if needed.
- Vacuum pool if necessary.
- Skim pool surface.
- Brush pool walls.
- Examine and adjust auto cleaning system.
- Empty skimmer baskets.
- Backwash and empty pump basket.
- Lubrication of o-rings, unclogging impellers, or adjusting valves.
- Add chemicals if needed.